I woke up this morning feeling super achy.
I did a kickboxing DVD last night in attempt to get more cardio into my routine (I normally go on the treadmill, walk too slowly and watch Gibbs on NCIS). I thought I should mix it up and get rid of the 2 POUNDS I managed to put on last week (although I still haven't managed to figure out how I did that). The point is that I pulled a muscle in the back of my knee while doing roundhouse kicks (not something that makes me look graceful).
So last night I woke up at (well, I don't actually know because I purposely keep clocks out of my room but) lets just say the middle of the night, and my entire right leg and gone numb! I couldn't feel it at all, it was like dead weigh...horrible. Then as I swung it out of bed and began knocking it against the floor, the pins and needles started and my leg stared coming back to life. But all I can say it OMFG how painful are pins and needles? they weren't the kind you get when you knock your elbow on the table, they were down to the bone, tingling little bastards!
I'm blaming the whole thing on my pulled muscle, which is in turn the fault of the stupid DVD woman making me do roundhouse kicks when I should have been drooling over Gibbs on NCIS. SEE. CHANGE IS BAD!!!
The back on my knee still hurts and I'm relishing in the fact that tomorrow's my Birthday and I don't have to exercise and all...and I don't have to feel guilty about it which is even better. Yay!
Now I just need an excuse for the other 364 days of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment