I'm so disappointed!
I went for my tat this evening and the guy was a total and utter douchebag! First he told me there was no way he could shrink the picture down as small as I wanted...which is fine, if it can't be done it can't be done. But then he tried to push me into having a huge version that took up half my arm...and then got pissed when I said I didn't want to do it if it was going to be that big. I have a tiny wrist...it would have looked odd and I didn't want to get stuck with something I hated FOR LIFE!
So when I said, sorry but I'm not doing it (after he shaved my arm and gave me razor burn) he tried to get me to put it somewhere else. It's a picture of a quill pen...why the hell would I want that on my back? it only made sense to have it on my wrist.
So I basically got charged $20 to have some douchebag shave my arm, ignored me completely (he was texting while shaving my arm), tried to push me into having something I didn't want and then berating me for not doing it.
And the worse thing is that the whole experience has completely put me off the idea of getting a tattoo. So I'm sad and pissed off, disappointed and can't get the fucking giant purple dye quill off my arm!
1 comment:
Try rubbing alcohol. Then have a little vodka. We are going to get tattoos in two months.
Post a Comment