I was just writing a note of facebook when I realized that I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately.
Ever since I moved back in with my parents I have had a dream almost every night. I can't really remember what they are all about, but I know what I feel like when I wake up. They all tend to be kind of dark and tense and I vaguely remember running a lot. Not horror dark (well, at least not yet) but the settings are dark. Dark, cold houses, secret rooms, random people that I haven't seen for years...
I've always been a pretty big believer in dreams, i even have one of those dream book things (although I think it got lost in the move) But I'm considering doing that thing where you keep a notepad by your bed so you can write down things.
Anyway, I'm going to try really hard to try and remember tonight, and if it's anything interesting I'll be sure to let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment