I suppose this is because I've done enough jobs to know what I hate...the problem is that in order to find something I like, I might be looking for a very long time.
I already know that copy writing, Admin, and retail are not for me and am close to discerning that Marketing and PR don't do anything for me either. Below Is a list of all the stuff in kinda interested in. How long do you think It would take me?
- Novelist
- Archaeologist
- Travel writer
- Law enforcement (poss. FBI...which I can't actually do because I'm not a citizen)
- Councilor
- Literary agent
- Editorial assistant
- Graphic designer
- Work at Disney world
- Work on a cruise ship
- Personal shopper
- Music/movie reviewer
- Historian
- Work at a museum
- Work at the British library
- Own a used/rare bookshop
I'm pretty sure there are more but I can't think about them now. I think it'll take me a pretty long time to so even a couple of them. So I guess I'm pretty screwed.
No comments:
Post a Comment