Thursday, April 2, 2009

F**K F**k F**kity F**k!!!

Having a very bad day!

First i wasted my entire day working on a presentation, only to send it to my boss because it's finished, to have her tell me the entire thing is wrong! and can i please delete all the pretty slides i worked hours to get perfect, and replace them with shitty ones from another presentation!

And if that's not enough...My iPod ran out of juice, s i put my Kings of Leon CD in my computer, and IT GO STUCK!

Now I've got no tunes and am seething...Gotta go home soon or will never come back to this horrible horrible place!

Update: And to top it off, I just got a call from my Ex Boyfriend!!!

Update 2: Just realized I broke a nail while trying to get my cd out of my laptop :(

1 comment:

Toots said...

The Suckage Level of this week has been monumnetal. If feel for what Friday brings. Duhn Duhn Duhn!