Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birthday Cards

I've always been one of those people who is uncomfortable being the center of attention. This is why I never really like having Birthday parties, all those people staring at you while you open presents and try to prove that you love the scissor sharpener/Christian rock CD/socks* you've been given.

The thing I so love though is cards. They don't have to mushy or anything, I just like the fact that someone has taken the time to write and send it...which was why I was a little disappointed when April 16th rolled around and I had 3 (two of which were from my Parents).

Over the years the fact that we've moved around a lot has effected the number of people who can remember our address, but our close friends should know. I guess I just feel a little forgotten.

As of yesterday the card count was up to 4 (with 2 more on the way from my Bro who's flatmate forgot to post them for him)

So with that, the tattoo debacle and me still freaking out at the number 25...I really could use something to cheer me up.

* all these are examples of presents I myself or friends have been given at some point.

No comments: