I must admit I spent 48 hours is such a heightened state of panic that I was exhausted by Sunday and went out shopping to cheer myself up.
I've decided that my ups and downs are disruptive and largely unhelpful and so have decided to "Keep calm and carry on."

It's true the job prospects still haven't gotten any better. But I realized that there are a few things to look forward to this summer, and I should concentrate on them. So I can look forward to my Grandparents visiting from England, hopefully going to California on vacation at the end of June, my friend from NY coming to visit, my friend from Arizona coming to visit, hopefully going to see some friends in Ohio and also hopefully going to visit my big Bro in Minneapolis. Really it's going to be a summer of trips, which will be fab!
You may wonder how the hell I'll be able to afford all of this. Well, I'm staying free of charge in all places and for anything else there is the joy of the credit card. I'm also probably going to look for jobs in the places i visit, in case i need to move. So all in all things should be OK. Phew! deep breath, fingers crossed, keeping that minutia of hope alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment