WARNING: Guys might not want to read this post
I had my annual Doctors appointment this morning, something I dread like most girls.
Because I have PCOS I go to a specialist in Ann Arbor and basically had to take the whole morning off this morning.
So, after putting it off for three months (I had to wait until I got health insurance) I went and of course was not looking forward to it.
After waiting for ages and stripping off into one of those horrible gown things the door opened and in walked the hottest male doctor I have ever seen!
Now, I had male doctors when I was a little girl and needed stitches in my knee, however, I have never had a male doctor who looks like a cross between McDreamy and McSteamy, and who will be looking at my girlie bits...and I can't say I was all that comfortable with it.
He looked like the type of guy you'd have a crush on in high school but was completely unattainable and was dating the skinny,bitchy cheerleader.I noticed he was married (well duh! hot Doctor!) but I'm always slightly suspicious as to why a guy wants to specialize in women's health (well, except for the obvious reason)
Anyway, Turns out he was very nice and knew what he was doing...but still...a little advanced warning would have been nice. He said I could have waited for a female Doctor if I was uncomfortable ( which seemed pretty pointless since he told me after the fact...yeah thanks)but I chalk it up to an experience and laugh about it.
I'm sure I would have been a little less bashful if perhaps I were older, had a kid (i mean the amount of people who look in that region when you're pregnant, you might as well open a theme park), or if he wasn't so hot but I just wanted the floor to swallow me.
At the very least though it's nice to know there are hot Doctors in real life, and not just on TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment