Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lost in Austen

I've been an Austen fan for ages. I love Pride and Prejudice and recently watched BBCs "Lost in Austen" which was a great twist on the P&P story. I just took an which Austen Character are you? quiz and the result is below:



I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



Take the Quiz here!

Apparently I am "Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately."





The funny thing is I always thought I was more like Lizzie Bennet, although I suppose everyone wants to be like her. But I'm quite happy with Marianne, although I don't think I have ever been quite so silly as her...but maybe that's just my selective memory. Also, she ends up with an older man...and I've always gone for older men too.

Of course the quiz is hardly scientific, but it's all in good fun. Take it and see who you get...and if it's Lizzie Bennet I'm gunna be a little jealous.


No comments: