OK, so I've decided that I need to try a new diet. I've been on weight watchers for two months now and although I lost all of 2 lbs at first, when I was at the Doctor yesterday my weight was actually the same as the day I started...2 months ago!
So, after living on cottage cheese for the past few months I've decided I need to mix it up. A lady at work lost a whopping 60lbs On the Zone diet, and I think this one might actually work. Call me naive but I vaguely remember it being recommended to me ages ago by my then nutritionist (yes, I went to a nutritionist when I first found out I had PCOS. I stopped going because I found it hard to take food advice from a woman who tried to get me to eat soy nut butter and looked like she hadn't eaten anything since 1992)
So anyway, apparently it's what Jen Aniston is on (and if I can look 1/1000th like her I think it'll be worth the pain, misery and lack of sugar)
So wish me luck as I dive into yet another diet. And please to all my friends out there, don't wave pizza, chocolate, frappachinos or anything else in my face because I've been dieting for ten years now, and I really really want this one to stick!
1 comment:
I'll try really hard not to tempt.
Post a Comment