Monday, October 12, 2009

Update: When You Wish Upon a Star...

As you'll all remember (is it me or have I been starting all my sentences like that lately?) I had an interview where I had to dress up like a princess. Well I'm happy to say that I survived said interview and think it went quite well.

As I assumed, it was a group interview and there were a few people who really went all out (which made me feel better, and a few who didn't dress up at all...but what can ya do). There was one girl there who was in a Cinderella costume she borrowed from a friend, another who came as Peter Pan and strangely enough another came as Wendy. *shrugs* to each his (there was actually a random guy there in a suit)/her own I suppose.

Everyone seemed very nice though and I think things went well. As I was playing around with the tiara before I left (what is it about a tiara that turns every sane woman into a 12 year old girl who's wearing her Mother's heels that are too big, a feather boa around her shoulder and makes her do funny faces for the camera?)

Anyway, below are some highly humiliating pics for you. I didn't get a full length one as I was home alone at the time and despite having my camera for 5 years, I still can't figure out how to put the timer on. So the photos are all within my arms length and are therefore not brilliant. But anyway, have a good laugh at my experience. I must say I thought I made quite a good princess for a day (even if I looked more Madonna circa 1982 than Princess Di...but anyway. You get the idea.) Let me get you started: HA HA HA...


People Actually Wear These?

No comments: