
Dear Father Christmas, Elves, Reindeer and all assembled mythical creatures,
It’s been a tough year and while no gift could erase the trauma, emotional distress and serious lack of cash, if you would like to express your feelings of the season by presenting me with a monetary or gift donation, I have created a list that would hopefully steer you in the right direction.
Please remember that no gift is too small, but perhaps more appropriately, no gift is too big either.
Biggish Stuff
- A vintage typewriter (preferably one from the 1950s or before. I would like to be able to use it as well.
- Full sized ipod (I love my nano but I have to reload it every time I get a new CD!)
Audio Books (books for lazy people)
- Big Boned by Meg Cabot Audio book ISBN 9781415945025 (really hard to find!)
- Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot Audio Book (really really hard to find!)
- Percy Jackson Audio books (books 2-5)
- Audio book of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (best book ever!)
DVDs
- Foyles War (all but the 1st…I’ve already seen it
- The new Harry Potter movie
- Star Trek movie (OMFG I know! Who would have thought I’d become a Trekkie?)
- Michael Buble Madison Sq. Garden concert…supposed to be brill.
Unspecified things that I’ll no doubt like
- Anything by Betsey Johnson…even socks (duh!)
- Old, smelly books (especially anything to do with Jane Austen, Greek Mythology or Children’s books…the Holy Grail of which is a 1st edition Peter and Wendy…that is but a dream)
- Undies (getting dangerously low…would like some pretty ones so I can FINALLY score a man!)
- Speaking of a man…A MAN. Preferably from England, Australia or Alaska (lumberjack?) about 6 ft tall, capable of intelligent conversation, has a brilliant sense of humor, loves short, fat redheads, doesn’t have a problem with tempers…thanks
- Trip to Paris with said man…ok, ok I’ll stop now…
- A Dog (not a puppy) an old crumbling dog who would like to spend his twilight years with a doting owner. Also, one who is toilet trained and preferably can go ON the toilet.
- A winter coat (preferably plaid, or that yellow one in the VS catalogue)…I’m gunna freeze my chogs off otherwise
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte in an IV drip
- Entrance into U of M’s creative writing program (I know you can’t get that for me…but just keep your fingers crossed)
- Duh! A JOB…I don’t care if it’s secretarial, dressing up like a fairy or flipping burgers, I just want to work.
That’s all I can think of for now. I hope that’s enough to be getting on with. Let me know if you have any questions and please don't hesitate to send me your wish list. I know Mrs Claus has been eyeballing that Doctor Who boxset...
No comments:
Post a Comment