Wednesday, October 28, 2009

JOB INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello followers of my french farce of a life.

I got a call last night from a store in the mall asking me to come in for an interview. I went to my interview this morning and will tentatively say that I think it went quite well. It was one of those interview where they say "so, tell me about yourself" which I find immensely annoying!

It's like "I can't be bothered to do my job so I'm going to let you do all the talking so I don't have to come up with any questions."

I mean, what do they want to know? that I love peanut M&Ms, that I've been unemployed for ages, that it takes me an hour and a half to get ready to go out, that I never leave the house without a book, that I have a temper, that I'm obsessed with Starbucks pumpkin spice latte, that I don't understand the appeal of American football, that I could eat toast for every meal and be completely content, that I sing along with Ella Fitzgerald in the car...I don't know what they want to know so why don't they just ASK ME?

So anyway after that it was fine and the fact that I'm willing to do any hours or any days was quite appealing. Please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me. I'd like to actually buy Christmas pressies this year and I think this job would help with that.

P.S. No tiaras or fairy princess attire were required this time!

P.P.S. According to my Dad the whole "tell me about yourself" thing is a test!!!

No comments: