Friday, October 16, 2009

The S**t Storm

I've tried three times to write a blog, and I can't seem to get my words straight. So here's the gist of it:

  • Still unemployed
  • No money (can't afford Halloween costume)
  • Concerned about my Nan who has to start Chemo again
  • Dreading Christmas (but excited at the same time)
  • Frustrated with my writing
  • Lonely and Single (still)
  • Bored out of my freakin' mind
  • Fed up with the rubbish on TV
  • Still haven't painted my room (actually did this today!)
  • Still can't loose weight
  • Am likely to cry during hallmark commercials for no reason
  • Obsessed with Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte and need one every day to feel complete
  • Want to go to the library (as I can no longer buy books in good conscious) and realize I've lost my card
  • Miss my Brother who is miserable at the moment. Wish I could offer him assurance that this too shall pass, but for me it hasn't yet!
  • Waiting to hear from UofM and it's driving me crazy
  • It's my Mum's Birthday on Monday and I realize now that I hate the gift I got her
That's enough to be going on with.

No comments: