OK, So maybe I'm a little boy crazy at the moment, but oh well.
As I've said before I've been talking to a couple of guys I met online (yes I know, sad, whatever!) but they seems pretty cool. This one guy I like, lets call him M has a a lot in common with me. We're both into books and movies, he wants to be a writer too...anyway, so when I said we'd been talking it was probably a little misleading. In fact, until last night I'd never talked to him, we'd just texted.
Now, I'm all for texting, in fact my friends have had to change their phone plans 'cos I do it so often. But when you're trying to get to know someone, texting is probably not the best option. So anyway, we texted, and texted and texted. I've been talking (texting) him for months! since I was living at the other house, before I started my job even! So, it's been a long time.
A few weeks ago we just stopped. And I really didn't know why, but I wasn't going to be the one to text him first...until Sunday night when I slipped. Turns out he texted me ages ago! and I didn't reply (so basically he thought I was blowing him off) and he said he "didn't want to bug me". Aw.
So yesterday, shock horror, he actually called me! and we talked for about an hour...which was nice. We got on really well and there were hardly any of those awkward silences. So, there really isn't a moral to the story or anything, I just felt like sharing.
Also I've been talking to another guy (Slut! i know!lol) who's in...wait for it...a Band! OMG! I've always had a thing for guys who can play the guitar (which he can), and who's tall (which he is) so it's kinda cool.
So you never know. Maybe I'll even be lucky in love in my 25th year. Who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment