Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pity Party

An immense sense of failure washed over me today. I've been job hunting today which is enough to make a Harvard grad feel useless. Also a family friend got married this weekend...so while others are getting married, having babies, having second babies or moving to Australia...I'm working an internship and living with my parents...eh!

Really just want to go back to bed, but have to go out to dinner instead. Maybe I'll pretend I'm sick or something.

I'm not even fussy about where I work, England, America, Australia, anywhere I just want a decent job.

Also, my friends boyfriend asked me if I'd been on any dates lately and the reality is that no, i haven't been on a date FOR YEARS!!!!

Yeah, how sad is that?

So I'm feeling hugely sorry for myself today and am eating everything in sight just to make me feel better...which in a week won't make me feel better because I'll have put on weight. Shit. Shit. Shit.

No comments: