OK, I know I've told you about the site okcupid.com before but I really must insist now that if you're single, or bored, or feeling fat and ugly, it is perhaps the best place to go.
I've been talking to a few guys from the site and have to say it really does a girls fragile ego some good. It's true a lot of guys you're probably not going to be interested in, but I've started talking to some outside the site and I actually want to meet some of them (in the future, not now)
The thing you have to realize about the site however, especially if you're a woman, is that these guys are on here for a reason. A lot of them seem to be painfully shy, and if you don't want to be the one emailing them, they'll just disappear. Also, avoid crazies like the plague. I know that's pretty obvious but I got sucked in by this one seemingly amazing guy, only for me to give him my AIM and facebook info and he turned into a crazy...so don't give that stuff out until you're sure.
I have to say that while the whole Internet thing is fun, easy and convenient, there's nothing like flirting in person with someone in a bar. That's my fave way to meet guys, unfortunately guys don't seem to come up to me in bars and I'm sure as hell not doing it. If you have to chase from he start its a bad sign.
Anyway, it's basically just another way to waste time online. And you've gotta love that.
No comments:
Post a Comment