- I don't understand getting drunk just to get drunk
- I don't understand why Brits are brought up to tease people with ginger hair...it's a hair colour! get over it!
- I don't understand why high school is supposed to be the best time of your life
- I don't understand why Government just can't get it right (and that's on both sides of the pond)
- I don't understand how a nation famous for it's drinking is loosing pubs at such an alarming rate!
- I don't understand why I cry at the end of the same Doctor Who episode...even though I've seen it 20 times!
- I don't understand why I've been on a diet since I was 14 (well I do, but I still hate it)
- I don't understand why some heinous and ugly people find love (Bridezilla anyone?) and I'm still single
- I don't understand why I can't choose between England and America
- I don't understand why radio stations play the same 10 songs on a loop
- I don't understand why it's impossible to get a job
- I don't understand what is so addictive about Twitter
- I don't understand how anyone can be stupid in this day and age. With all that is available to us there is just no excuse to be ill informed
- I don't understand why great TV shows get canceled while we have to put up with 20 seasons of Survivor
- I don't understand why all the best tasting food is bad for you
- I don't understand why American TV is so prudish (eg. Janet's Boob slip...50% of the population has them! whats the problem?)
- I don't understand how some people still don't believe in global warming...its scientific fact...if you're not a scientist I suggest leaving the argument to the experts(*cough* Bush *cough*)
- I don't understand why we all can't get along
- I don't understand how some people are famous for being famous
- I don't understand why anyone would want to be famous
- I don't understand how diet coke can be so addictive
- I don't understand why people find American football interesting (it's wimpy Rugby!)
- I don't understand why concert tickets cost so much
- I don't understand why Michigan is struggling so much and no ones doing anything to help
- I don't understand why no one else I know wants to travel the world like I do. Am I just too weird?
What don't you understand?
1 comment:
Wow I actually started something... I think its great hopefully someday we will understand!
Post a Comment