Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fan-bleedin-bloody-tastic!

I don't actually know what's fan-bleedin-bloody-tastic but I loved the combo of words so much that I had to blog about it.

I'm listening to BBC Radio 1 at the moment online and I have to say it's such a great station to listen to when you're at work. Funny presenters and great music...what more could you ask for? You could even say that it...wait for it...fan-bleedin-bloody-tastic!!!!

What else do I think is...well you know (don't make me type it again)?

  • Cheese, my fave food and something I can't have :( Actually to add the the cheese thing there is nothing better than a freshly baked English white loaf with loads of butter and thick slices of cheddar...I'm hungry just thinking about it.
  • iTunes...cheap music, great selection, great TV shows too!
  • The TARDIS...do you have a machine that travels in space and time? No? well then, you're not fan-bleedin-bloody-tastic are you?
  • Tattoos. A great way to express yourself, freak out your parents and feel like an individual all rolled into one.
  • Dancing. an instant way to cheer yourself up, look like a prat and still not care! Fab! (Here's a secret...I actually dance in my chair while listening to Radio 1 at work...and I'm sure I look like a prat!)
  • Google. No explanation needed
  • English TV (I'm not trying to be overly English here...but until you've sat though English TV you don't know what quality is)
  • Books (how did it take me this long to get to books) I love books of all kinds. But i truly have an unhealthy soft spot of old, smelly, wrinkled and miserable looking books. I collect old books, the more writing and notes inside the better. It's like glimpsing into someones history.
  • Curves. You may not be able to tell from my picture but I'm a curvy girl. I've got big hips and boobs and bum and I think that should be classed as a good thing. Yes I'm on a diet but to get to a healthy weight, not to become some pointy shoulder blades girlie.
  • Chocolate. can never be underestimated.
  • That first step outside of work when before the weekend

No comments: