Have you ever had one of those days when you just feel rough? I feel under the weather today but it's not one thing. I have kind of a muzzy head, a soar neck...I dunno I just feel blah.
I can't really motivate myself to do anything. I'm pissed that I haven't lost any more weight which makes me want to go on the treadmill for an hour after work as much as I want a route canal!
I'm also fed up with the lack in Men in my life. A family friend (who's a year older than me) getting married in a few weeks and I am so far away from the possibility of getting married that I have a better chance of joining a convent. Grr...
I'm just bloody fed up and the more I think about it the worse it gets. I should bury my head in a spreadsheet or something and worry about it later but I can't. I actually think It's a general mood of everyone at the moment, fed up and bored and wishing for things that aren't within reach. Now I really wish I'd took all my money and gone on a jolly to New Zealand and Australia instead of slumming it in the UK and failing every job interview I went for.
I'm probably not in the right frame of mind to be posting but oh well. You'll just have to put up with my bad mood...so there. I suppose on the plus side I got a compliment on my fab Betsy Johnson boots...so that's something.
No comments:
Post a Comment