Monday, November 10, 2008

Trust Issues

Meeting people online is always a bit dodgy, you never really know who's on the other end of the computer. I've been on a couple of websites, more for an ego boost than actually thinking anything will come of it.

I recently met this one guy who seems very keen. I've been pretty cautious although he's already given me his number (so clearly he doesn't think I'm an axe murderer or anything) but the fact that he's so into talking to me...is kinda freaking me out. I saw his facebook page and he clearly has friends and loads of pictures so i don't think he's lying about who he is or anything...but i still feel a bit weary.

I think this is one of those cases where you should listen to your gut. I may not stop talking to him, but i won't give him any personal info...i wish there was a way to know for sure. Granted there aren't guys beating down my door, so when a guys interested I'm always suspicious...i guess in this case that might be a good thing.

No comments: