I know it's customary to wait until after Thanksgiving, or after the 1st of December to put up your Christmas tree...but I've never been one for tradition and so I put mine up today, on November 18th.
Granted it's probably a little early but Christmas trees make me feel good, they make me happy and with my lack of money, the economic downturn and everything else that's going on i think a little happy will be welcome. I had to watch a Christmas movie while i hung the ornaments, but i couldn't f
ind Love Actually (I think my Room mate has it) so i put in While You Were Sleeping, which also takes place at Christmas.And so I'm now looking at my new Christmas tree with sparkling tartan ornaments and red and white striped star on top... it just looks so fab.
Tomorrow I'll continue my job search, but for now...I'm Rockin Around The Christmas Tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment