Today was my flatmates Birthday and although it wasn't an all night boozer, i think she had a pretty good time.
We went to dinner, had cake etc, and then went back to her friends house to play her Wii.
OMG it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun. I can't even tell you how much! My Brother has always been committed to the advancement of video games in my life. First it was the Sega Genesis, then the PlayStation, PlayStation 2, XBox 360...but we haven't progressed onto the wii yet. I have always enjoyed video games but have always had limited success with them. I had a gameboy and sucked at all of the games that i had for it. I bought a Nintendo DS in the summer and although i love it, i only play the brain builder games and vocab helpers...basically all the boring stuff.
So when the Wii thing came up, i was a little apprehensive that i was just going to suck. And to some extent i did. i don't seem to have the coordination to play tennis (although i can serve pretty well) but it was the cow racing and shooting that i rocked at! Kinda worrying that shooting aliens is where my skills lie, maybe I'm looking for the wrong jobs lol.
Anyway, now I'm desperate for a Wii for Christmas. Can you imagine how great it would be to get my 80 yr old Grandparents racing cows?! PRICELESS!
No comments:
Post a Comment