My last day of work this year was February 15th and if i had know then what i know now (that the economy was going to tank, i wouldn't be able to get a job in London, I'd run of out money and start having to bum cash off my parents) i probably would have just suffered through my job for a little while longer. So great, just great. Where the hell do i have to move now to get a job? India? Minnesota? Timbuktu? No, let me just stay here in Jolly old Michigan and work at Kmart...oh wait i can't even do that because NO ONE IS HIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I'm just going to curl up in a ball and hibernate for the winter. Don't call me, don't write, don't email. I'm a failure at 24 with little prospects of pulling myself out of the self indulgent, irresponsible hole I've gotten myself into. So, wanna fulfill your dreams? want to travel the world? wanna move to London? then find a sugar daddy quick honey 'cos that's the only way you'll get out of this hell hole.
Now if you don't mind, I've dug myself a hole and plan on wallowing in it until Spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment