Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

I know I told you that i put the Christmas tree up a few days ago, but today I showed my Christmas spirit to the whole neighborhood when i put up out outside lights. It was supposed to be 40 degrees today but my numb face and gloved hands showed that that just wasn't true! It was freezing!!! and it was a little convoluted trying to get everything organized...but i managed it and it looks pretty good, if i do say so myself.

I also grabbed loads of stuff out of my Parents basement so I've got stockings hanging, stuffed animals with Santa hats on that I've had since i was about 7 yrs old and tons of other stuff.

I also recently got hired into a retail job, so no doubt I'll get a huge dosing of Holiday spirit with all the Christmas music, rude customers and bad pay...woo hoo! But hey, at least it's a job. So while everyone else is thinking about Thanksgiving I've already jumped over that holiday until the next. So you have a Happy Thanksgiving, and I'll have a Holly Jolly Thursday!

No comments: