Monday, June 1, 2009

*sigh*

It's one of those days today...it's practically dark because of the clouds and rain and it's put me in a pretty rubbish mood. My Mum, bless her, has been trying to cheer me up but it's not really working too well.

I watched the MTV Movie awards last night just to watch the Twilight preview and the Harry Potter clip, and while they were both really good, I found myself muting all the acceptance speeches (yes, even Robert Pattinsons)as the whole thing was just way too embarrassing.

I liked Twilight, I thought it was a really entertaining movie...but awards? really? I think even the cast felt uncomfortable with all the attention (esp. Pattinson and Stewart who looked like they wanted to anywhere else in the world but on stage)

Anyway, today I may just chill out at home. I might get the paint for my bedroom and might actually get dressed...but that's about it. Maybe I'll re-read Twilight...OK, so maybe not.

No comments: