Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Money Money Money

For someone without a job I sure am spending a lot of money at the moment. Of course some things are necessary like lacy leggings (don't worry I'm taking them back...feel a bit too Madonna circa 1983 in them), tweezers in the shape of a Greek Goddess (common, how could I resist?) and a super cute tshirt.

The big purchase, however, was a writing desk that I decided I need in order to kick start my burgeoning writing career. OK, so I don't have a writing career, but I could. I've decided that I'm just too lazy to start writing because I want to and that i need a little encouragement, hence the desk. I'm also going to treat it like a job...see if that gets me anywhere. Well at least it'll cut through the boredom.

I'm supposed to be going job hunting today but I really can't be bothered. I should really stop telling my Mum what my plans are lol. Also not a lot of people are hiring at the moment and I don't think I could work in a restaurant.

My Mum and I were joking the other day about opening an English tea shop...I think it would be a good idea but it's so risky, also where the hell is the money gunna come from? I think I'll add it to the list if things that will never happen along with my "own a used bookshop" thing.

In the mean time I'll probably do some painting, or maybe put my new desk together...fun, fun.

No comments: