Really Fed up today. Nothing to do and I haven't been in the mood to start my new crafty project. So I'm sitting her being bored and trying to come up with something interesting to write, and failing.
Still no luck on the job hunt but to be honest I'm not exactly going out of my way. I Started reading The Iliad by Homer yesterday and am really enjoying it. No doubt its a tough read, but I think it's one of those books no self respecting English major can't have read. After I'm done I'll move on to the Odyssey...nothing like a good quest to cheer a girl up.
I'm still on the stupid diet and am pretty miserable, what I wouldn't give for a burrito! I'm still trying to stick with it but my resolve is waining a bit...must stay strong! On the plus side my laptop is up and running again so that's good. I suppose I can call it my silver lining.
No comments:
Post a Comment