OK, so I still don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I'm still job hunting, but acting on a suggestion from my cousin (probably one of the smartest people I know...think Hermione without the attitude) who suggested I look into going back to school (apparently she's having loads of fun at uni), so that's what I've been doing this afternoon.
I'm thinking of getting a Masters in Creative Writing. It will help me kick off my whole "I wanna be a writer" thing, It will make me write and I just think it'll be fun. I'm looking at Bath Spa University (in the UK) or U of M, or possibly Northwestern University in Chicago.
I've got a lot more research to do about it, but I think it would be something that I would enjoy, plus as I never went away to university it would give me an opportunity to do so. There are no jobs around and if I'm going to spend money on moving, I might as well get a loan and go back to school. Plus, most of the people I went to school with are doing a Masters...do they know something I don't?
Anyway, wish me luck...I'll let you know is anything come of it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment