Saturday, June 6, 2009

Clock Watcher

Ah, another Saturday rolls around and I'm still boyfriendless, unemployed and sitting in my PJ's at noon...I love this country.

I'm supposed to be going out job hunting today but that seems as likely as me fitting into a size two, or dating the hot guy at the Italian restaurant last night (short blond hair, bright blue eyes, broad shoulders...need I go on?)...sorry got a little distracted there...anyway, basically it's not gunna happen today.

I'm going to try and find something pretty close to home and the little town (where said Italian restaurant is located) is very nice, but I really doubt anyone's hiring . I really don't want to go back to the dark place (nickname for the hellish place I used to work retail, think of the 6th circle of hell, multiply the horror of that by 1000 and you might just get it) So I have rather short pickings.

I know I keep banging on with the whole travel thing, but I can't do that until I have the hypothetical money from my new hypothetical job...or maybe just someone to go with...so I need to get something soon.

So anyway, I think i might leave the job hunting 'till Monday and I'll just enjoy this lovely sunny weather...Or I might just sulk...lol how I love Saturdays

1 comment:

Neal said...

Have you ever thought of getting a job overseas? Living someplace is usually more satisfying than blowing through as a tourist.

Also, I wonder if that Italian restaurant is hiring :)