Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Better Off Shred

We're having a garage sale in a few weeks so I thought I'd go through some stuff today. I got a crap load of books to get rid of but not much else...although I still have to go through my clothes.

I also found my old diaries..yikes...I was soooooooooooooooo self absorbed! anyway, the sheer horror of it was too much for me to bare so I shredded them (all 3.) Now I know some of you may think that I shouldn't have done it, after all they were memories of my past, blah blah blah...but I couldn't even read then they were so sentimental and cheesy. Plus I may have to throw myself out of a window if anyone else read them! so trust me it was for the best.

I've decided that I'm going to go for my masters, although I probably won't be able to start until next fall...so I have a lot of time to find a job and get some money saved. I've still got some boxes to go through for the garage sale tomorrow but I doubt I'll be able to raise enough for grad school, looks like I'll have to get a dreaded load...dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuum.

No comments: