Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun Friday

It's Friday night, I'm a 25 year old woman, and I'm sitting at home watching Keeping up with the Kardashians...now I'm not saying there's something wrong with watching reality TV as a whole. But there is something about watching it on a Friday night.

I didn't really do much today. My Mum's been on a crusade for the past few days to try and get me out of the house. If I stay in my PJ's for more than one day she begins to freak out. So we went out today and I bought the cutest wooden owl for my new room (I'm going to paint half the walls pink and have the rest cream) so I thought I'd paint the owl pink and black. I'll put a picture up once I've done it.

Not much else going on. I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow so that's something. Maybe the hair cut will put me on right track.

No comments: