Tuesday, December 2, 2008

...What the Future Holds

Hello again. It's been a little while since i got my blog on so i thought I'd give you all an update.

So...after my tirade against retail can you guess what i chose to do?

Well against my better judgement and common sense i kind of...quit! yeah i know, I'm such a flake, slacker and all around wastrel but i have to tell you I'm feeling a lot happier, so it can't be all bad.

And it's not like I'm not looking for work...but three weeks before Christmas? who do you think is hiring?

So I've decided (well, and been told by my very patient and lovely Parents) that i should make a plan. Should i go back to school and get a Masters? move out of State? get a practical degree, like paralegal? write my debut novel? become a street walker? go back to England? go to Australia?

So you can see i have a lot of thinking to do...but at this very moment i am looking at my Mum's super duper Christmas decorations (better than any mall!) and an only thinking one thing...23 days 'till Christmas!!!!!!! :)

No comments: