That's OK I suppose, that's how you learn. Except that Ireally don't think I have learned much. I learned that I'm not a huge fan or working in advertising, that I'm incapable of finding a proper job in London and that my dream to travel the World is as distant as ever!
What I really need is a job where I get paid to travel the world...hopefully with a gorgeous Australian man who finds chubby, short English girls the height of sophistication and charm and marries me on the spot.
However, the likelihood that I'll get out of Michigan, let alone meet said Australian man seems slim to none.
So...plan B. I'm afraid I'm thinking of going back to school. Something I vowed never to do as I'm one of those people who pretty much hated school. So it's all a bit rubbish really.
However, soon it will be Christmas, and then New Years and lets just hope I have more luck in 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment