Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

Yay! The family Christmas tree is finally up and looks fantastic!

After a stalled attempt to pick it up last week (the truck my Dad borrowed from work got a flat tire and had to be towed 'cos no one could get the tire off) we went to Home Depot to shake the trees. My Mum normally makes my dad hold up every single tree in the lot...and then goes back to the first one but last night we managed to get one in only 5 minutes!

I then proceeded to push the cart with the enormous 8 ft tree around the store and hit people with it. I almost took one guys head off! but oh well, Christmas is officially here! I spent about 3 hours decorating it this morning (it's always my job) and i love it. It's certainly not classy but I don't care. Every ornament that we own is in the tree, I'm actually amazed it's still standing.

So to you and yours, I hope you are loving your Christmas trees as much as I love mine. Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: