Since i moved into my little house in September my room at home (my Parents house) has been a bit neglected. There's no bed in there, 'cos i took it. The wardrobes are full of clothes and books that i didn't really want to take with me and there's is a serious lack of any other furniture in the room.
I mention this because as the Christmas season draws near, and my Parents house gets full up with my Grandparents (both sets) the sleeping arrangements have been a little hinky. I'm currently staying for the weekend (My Dads Birthday!) and am in my Brother's old room. It is because of this that i have discovered that my brother can sleep through anything.
Every few hours I've been getting woken up by the sound of the toilet being flushed. Now this isn't your normal flushing toilet sound, it sounds like Niagara Falls is hiding in the walls. It wakes me up from a deep sleep...constantly. Last nights count was 5 times!
Now I'm obviously not going to give you the ins and outs of all this because...eww who wants to know whats going on in the bathroom? but all i can say is that i may have to lock the door from the outside so no one can use it tonight, they'll just have to go downstairs!
So tonight i have to move my Brothers mattress into my desolate old room, and remember the good times when i could actually get a good nights sleep at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment