At it begins again...
...I was walking through Michaels today looking for "gasp" more Christmas ornaments to paint (trying to stem the boredom) and it was all on sale. I got everything today for half off! which is slightly annoying because now I'm thinking about how much cash i spent (remember I'm pretty skint) buying all the stuff at full price.
So anyway, next week i return to my crafty ways. Should be fun!
This weekend is Christmas tree weekend at my Parents place so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm in charge of decorating the tree (after my Dad puts the lights on) and i have to say my trees beat anyone Else's! Screw being tasteful i throw it all on, old ornaments, new, ribbons, bows, homemade etc. and it's always a cacophony of bright colors and memories, which is what I think a tree should be, don't you? So bring it on Mr. Tree, i will conquer you again this year and you will be FIERCE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment