Saturday, December 6, 2008


OK, So I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to have to move out of my cute little rented house and I'm really sad about it.


Obviously if you've been following the french (well, in this case i suppose English) farce that is my life you'll know that i don't have a job (and won't get one anytime soon in MI), that I'm boyfriendless (scarily becoming a perpetual state of being), and that i seemingly have no prospects for the future. So in the long run moving out of the house is probably not the biggest of my problems right now...but still. I only just managed to get out of my Parents house. I commuted into college to save money, worked through school, bounced from England to America to figure out what i wanted and when i finally decided that i wanted to live here, the economy goes in the crapper and I'm stuck!!!


Don't get me wrong, i love my family and my Parents are probably the easiest anyone could hope to live with...but i turn 25 in April of next year and i can't bare the thought of still living with my parents. I'm mean they raised me for 18 years they should get a break don't ya think?!


So, I'm sad. My housemate's great, she's a great cook, has the same taste in music and makes me get out of the house once in a while when I'm curled up in the fetal position. Plus i like living by my own rules. So i have four and a half months to enjoy my independence, and then it's back to feeling like a burden and saving up for my next move. I think next year i might be entitled to a quarter life crisis!

No comments: