Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Sad Story

I watched a documentary film today that was so heart breakingly sad that i wasn't sure whether i should post about it or not. It's called Dear Zachary and has been playing on MSNBC all weekend. To find out more about it go to www.dearzachary.com

It's a really powerful documentary film about the murder of a man named Andrew Bagby. The film traces his life through the eyes of all his friends and family and is written as a letter to Zachary, the son Andrew never got to meet (Zachary's mother was the one who killed Andrew). It's about the failure of the justice system and the amazing strength some people posses. I'm not going to go into the ins and outs of the story because i truly think you should see it for yourself. By the end of it i was sobbing...it's just so sad. It's the kind of story that makes you stop bitching about every little problem in your life and be happy for the family and friends around you.

So to all my family and friends I love you and know I am loved in return.

No comments: