Well now that it's almost here I'm slightly worried that the ghost of Christmas crappiness is going to bite me and my perfect Christmas in the ass.
The wrinklies have been here for two and one week(s) respectively and things are beginning to get strained. It's not like they're doing anything wrong (well with the exception of my morose and thoroughly miserable Granddad) but being confined in the same house for weeks on end is bound to wind anyone up...and it is.
My Parents are trying to entertain their respective parents but when its freezing outside and they can't see (without glasses) and can't hear (without an ear trumpet!) activities are a little slim.
And now to top off the whole craptastic few days, my big Brother's flight has been delayed. Granted flying on December 24th seemed risky to me months ago, but that's all the time he could get off work. And stories of snow storms moving in are making me decidedly nervous. So all i can say is that he'd better get here. He seems to have a calming influence over everyone, instantly cheery and able to put up with things that annoy me in a heartbeat.
So I'm trowing this out into the void. Please Please Please let my Brother get here for Christmas!!!!!! I don't care if I don't get any pressies, but DO NOT LET MY BROTHER SPEND CHRISTMAS IN AN AIRPORT!!!!
So everyone keep you fingers crossed, ask Father Christmas and get my Brother home!
Thank You! and I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment