I don't know If I told you this story.
A few days ago I was minding my own business, driving home from shopping when I was accosted by a kamikaze spider the size of a Volkswagen! He dropped down from the car ceiling about an inch from my face and I freaked out. I grabbed my coat and managed to get it between me and the spider and kind of bundled it into it. So I haven't been able to wear my favorite jacket for a few days.
Days went by and I used my Mums car instead of getting in mine. Of course I didn't just drive my Mums because it isn't infected with spiders, but also because it's really fast and cute.
Yesterday, however, I had to venture out in my own car. I opened the door very cautiously, looking the the ceiling and seat, making sure it was clear of any spiders. All was clear and so I happily threw my bag onto the passenger seat and sat down.
And that's when I saw it. Mr. Spider is playing psychological warfare with me. On the steering wheel is a web stretching all over it. Clearly he's trying to tell me something. "you may think you got rid of me, but I'm still here."
I spent the whole drive to and from my destination checking my hair to make sure nothing was crawling in it.
I still don't know where Mr. Spider is but I may rent a haz-mat suit to finally clean my car out. Until that time the spider has full reign and will no doubt continue to make his presence known.
No comments:
Post a Comment