I'm a massive fan of Fringe... I think I loved it from the very beginning and not just because Joshua Jackson is in it (although admittedly it's a pretty big bonus!)
I recently read the article below:
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/09/fringe-exclusive-j-j-abrams-on-ratings-and-future/
which laments that with the move to Thursday nights this season, the shows rating have dropped dramatically. To me the move isn't a problem because I watch Bones, Fringe and then The Mentalist. But if you are still a Grays Anatomy fan (which I have to say baffles me)the time change is probably an issue.
I really hope Fox doesn't do anything crazy and cancel the show. Too many unique and highly entertaining shows have been canceled because they haven't been given a good enough chance *cough* Pushing Daisies *cough*
I think the show is great. It's like the X Files. It's dark, creepy, kinda sexy and baffling all at the same time. Plus JJ (AKA Pacey, Peter Bishop) does offer a lot of eye candy. I really hope this show sticks around for a long time because there is no way to unfold all this intricate story telling in just one season (personally I think it needs at lease 10 LOL)
So please, if you haven't seen the show DVR it, tape it, watch it on HULU etc. It's great and you will not be bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment