Have you ever done the whole online dating thing? well I have with limited success. I met a guy and we hung out a few times, he made me dinner, kissed my hair and then fell off the face of the earth...as I'm sure you can imagine I wasn't exactly emotionally invested anyway.
But I've done them all, match.com, eharmony (where the men can get really scary!) and have since moved on to okcupid.com. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not desperate for a boyfriend or anything, it's just something to occupy my time with and a bit of an ego boost when I'm feeling fat and ugly! so on those grounds I would recommend it just for that.
Okcupid is pretty cool though because its free (is anything else free these days) and you can take silly tests like "what male Harry Potter character would you date?" or what kind of cheese are you...like I said silly stuff.
I don't really know where this post is going...
it's just fun to talk to new people on these sites I suppose. I really don't like myself enough at the moment to worry about a relationship and perhaps I use these sites because I know the likelihood of me meeting these people is slim to none...I think I'm a bit of a commitment-Phoebe...which is strange in a girl.
Anyway, blah blah blah..if you're ever feeling down, fat, ugly or unattractive just go on okcupid and you'll instantly feel better...trust me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment