Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rugby, Beer and Moving Trucks

OK, so I've officially moved in.

It only took about half a hour to fill up the truck (my family are a well oiled machine when it comes to moving house)

After that we went to an Irish bar and watch the England Vs. Ireland Rugby match and I have to say that it has now become my new favorite sport. It's violent like hockey, with the short shorts of football (soccer) but the best thing is that all the men are really gentlemanly. You never really see them pull punches or hit people unless they know how to stop them and at the end the winning team (in this case Ireland) kind of saluted the loosing team. So anyway, i really enjoyed it.

After a few hours we took the truck back and unpacked and I have to say that my room has come together well. I however and so tired and felt so icky.

Lets hope that things will start to look up.

No comments: