After My last post about fixing my life, I've really been trying to come up with something new and interesting to write, and I'm afraid I'm having trouble coming up with something. So I'm going to follow my friends example and just copy something from m facebook page and paste it here. I actually took quite a lot of time to come up with these 25 things, and I have to say i like the list.
So here are 25 things you never wanted to know about me, but are going to find out anyway. Enjoy:
1. I'd rather be home reading a book than out partying
2. I've never been in love
3. I think "Daisies are the friendliest flower"
4. I'm desperate to get a tattoo but haven't plucked up the courage to do it yet.
5. I love the smell after it rains
6. My Mum is my best friend
7. I love the story of Peter Pan...and I've never wanted to grow up (i actually cried on my 12th birthday because i didn't want to get older)
8. I love looking around old book shops in London...you never know what you'll find!
9. I loved my 2 years at the Anglo European school...i felt like i fit in
10. I love romantic comedies and can quote most of them
11. I think that "bed's for sleepy people! Lets get a kabob and go to a disco!" is the best quote from Men Behaving Badly
12. I believe in ghosts and they scare me
13. I also believe in magic
14. I want to go to Australia
15. I want to be a writer some day...
16. I love Doctor Who and most other Sci-Fi shows
17. In my last semester of high school when i had mostly art classes my Mum would call in for me after lunch and we'd go shopping.
18. My Brother always used to run for me when we played "it" (tag) so i never lost
19. My Nan and Grandad met on a train to London and fell in Love instantly
20. I laugh when I'm sad or uncomfortable
21. My Grandad calls me his "Lodger" (because i stayed with them last summer). He used to always tell me that he wanted my hair 'cos it was so pretty, so when i used to get my hair cut I'd put the scraps in a jewelry box and give it to him...he still has them
22. I still consider England home
23. I sing into my hairbrush when no ones home
24. I spent a day sightseeing with my Dad in London and we had such a laugh!
25. i think i have the best friends and family ever (yeah corny i know...but whatever!)
What 25 things should I know about you?
1 comment:
Here's ONE thing you should know about, given your #7 :)
http://www.peterpansneverworld.com/
BELIEVE! (oh wait! you do! ;] )
Post a Comment