I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting is that? I mean from your point of view at least I won't be bitching about it quite so often.
I'm going to be doing a paid internship at an engineering company and will be with the PR and Marketing Departments. I'm so excited! I think its something I could be really good at.
The sense of relief is amazing! although it's only 4 days a week to start with it could possible go to 5 and I'm getting a great pay rate...maybe I can actually start having a life again. Phew!
At this point I have to say a big, giant thank you to all my friends and family for staying positive for me...'cos i sure as hell wasn't. You guys are fab and to my room mate for putting up with me hogging the couch and TV...you're the best!
So, maybe 2009 isn't going to be quite so crappy as 2008 was. I'm not sure if I'm going to have my pity party on Feb 15th anymore...maybe I can make it something a little more positive like a What goes the future hold party.
2 comments:
Yea! Congrats! Maybe some of your luck will come my way now! I'm so excited for you.
So awesome!!!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment