Friday, February 20, 2009

Working Girl

I've just finished the 2nd week of my new job/internship and not to be to smug or anything...but I'm really enjoying it so far.

I could really do without getting up at 5:30 every morning (well Mon-Thurs) but apart from that things are good. There aren't a huge amount of people my age around which sucks a little...but i did spot a hot guy getting off the elevator yesterday so maybe there's hope on the front too.

By far the best thing ever was when i went to the grocery store last night and got wolf whistled at by one of the guys stocking shelves. Clearly this is an unusual occurrence for me so I'm going to be completely unabashed about shouting it from the roof tops. I'm always the girl who upon walking past a construction site, feels great if i get called at and who slips into a decline if the guys continue to sip their coffee and go about their business...don't they realized us girls rely on that kind of positive reinforcement?

No comments: