Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Me

Happy New Year!

Well, Here we are in 2010 and I for one and slightly relieved to see the back on 2009. I know you can't really blame all your problems on a year, but I feel as though '09 was quite mean spirited and generally taking the piss! But then again other people had a great 2009, so who am I to hulk the responsibility for one persons bad year on an entire 12 months. Maybe it was just me!

I had a rather quiet New Years. I spent it alone, a home watching Harry Potter and making chocolate chip muffins (which while not brilliant, were a nice chocolate fix) and burning my pizza.

I have to work today but am hoping that at some point in the near future to a) get into grad school b) get a job in publishing c) write a publishable novel d) marry a lovely Australian/Brit e) make a crap load of money.

These are not resolutions per say, just dreams. Here's hoping some of them come true.


No comments: