Now I don't want to be one of those obnoxious people who constantly charts their weight loss to the point of insufferable smugness...but I have to admit to being thrilled that I'm able to a) do something I put my mind to b) do it without the help of drugs and c) not feel deprived or starving.
This is just a small little success. Hopefully in time I'll be down to my goal weight and will be healthy, happy, and dating a 6 foot Australian call Bruce who has a thing for short redheads (but I digress.) I feel as though things are starting to look up, that if I can control this small little thing, maybe I can control everything else that has been haphazard in my life. A girl can dream.
To everyone else out there who is struggling with their weight (like I am) I wish you all the best and my heartfelt hope that we will all, at the end this year, be healthier and perhaps a little happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment