Friday, July 3, 2009

Sucker!!!

You may call me a sucker...and by all rights you just might be right...

You see, I've signed on for yet another diet. I went to the Doctor the other day to talk about my trouble loosing weight and how it's kinda freaking me out and she basically said..."well yeah, that's PCOS for you! better try harder!" (although she was much nicer) So I've decided to sign up with ediets.com and do a GI diet (Which is basically what the zone was, but this way they tell me what I should eat instead of me sitting with a 500 page book open and my head in my hands mumbling about the weight of turkey bacon and how much cottage cheese I should be eating.

So anyway, as usual I'm starting off pretty optimistic. I'm hoping this will help me get things under control and down to my goal weight.

Aparently if i'm not down to my goal weight in 6 months I get another 6 months free! so thats a pretty good guarentee (especially with my track record.)

So please recross your fingers for me. Pray to whatever diety you see fit and by this time next year I might even be able to get into a bikini (which would be a first!)

No comments: